AIP Banana Pudding
This AIP banana pudding is so easy and uncomplicated to whip up at a moment’s notice. Its creamy light consistency makes it the perfect healthy dessert that everyone will love. With just three ingredients (you can even use frozen bananas), it’s a simple but indulgent treat that won’t leave you feeling guilty or bloated. Enjoy!
- 200g Coconut milk (1/2 a can).
- 4 small or 2 large bananas, ripe or frozen.
- 1 Table spoon of raw honey or coconut palm sugar.
- Place the ingredients in a blender and blitz to a thick creamy consistency, adding more banana if needed.
- Divide into 4 cute dishes of your choice and chill in the fridge.
I like to use frozen bananas for my AIP banana pudding, as it chills quicker, but you can prepare these in the morning and chill until needed.
Serve with sliced fruit, grated dark chocolate or a sprig of fresh mint.