Lamb Chop With Cauliflower Mash & Asparagus
- 2 lamb chops
- 1 Head of cauliflower
- Big handful of asparagus
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric (ground dried)
- Pinch of dried mint
- 1 tbsp of organic extra virgin olive oil/coconut oil
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Place the chops, turmeric and mint in a frying pan with the oil on a medium heat, shake it all about and cover with a lid.
- Place chopped cauliflower in a saucepan of boiling hot water and simmer while chop is cooking.
- Check chops and cauliflower are cooking at about the same time, the chop should cook just slightly quicker than the cauliflower.
- When the meat is just about done place the asparagus into the pan and give it a good shake to cover in the meat juices, cook for just a minute or so, then turn the heat off and let the meat rest with the asparagus finishing cooking in the pan.
- Drain cauliflower well and give it a good mash, and serve.
Very nice served with a big dollop of homemade mint sauce.