Paleo Coconut Cookies
These paleo coconut cookies are crumbly and moist, the perfect rainy afternoon treat. Serve with a creamy coconut milk for the perfect unwinding treat. You will be amazed just how sweet and filling they are. Kids love them and they are so easy to make and almost mess free.
Makes 12-15 cookies
- 100ml of coconut milk
- 4 large eggs
- 150g coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Preheat the oven to 200c/gas mark 6.
- Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl, until it becomes soft like a dough.
- Spoon the mixture onto the baking paper into 12 – 15 rounds.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- For a more crisper cookie, flatten to make the dough balls thiner and cook in batches as you will need two trays.